May, Two Thousand Twenty-Three

Odds 'n' Ends

Perhaps the MOST beautiful sunset we've ever seen!
A pretty yellow flowering tree
I made a random visit to the Guam Museum.
The exhibit was artwork from students of various ages in a variety of mediums.
These were some of the pieces I liked.
Aaron is growing a pineapple.
This is my friend Marleen. We met during the pandemic when making phone calls as part of our ministry. I studied the Bible with her for a time. I even got to meet her in person several times. She discontinued her study but we met recently just before she relocated to Colorado. We check in on each other now and then.
In the ministry with Miss Ella
Aaron and I met Curtis and Kathleen at the Crown Plaza.
We watched the most amazing sunset that night!
It just kept on getting better!
Brother Robert Ciranko visited the Branch of Micronesia.
We enjoyed a special meeting for the occasion.
GHD boat cruise
We enjoyed an afternoon at the park the weekend before Typhoon Mawar hit the island.
Missing our friends already!
F A M I L Y

My mom (right) with her twin, my Aunt Patsy at the 
"Exercise Patience"! 
2023 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses
My mom's oldest sister, my Aunt Kitten
Believe it or not, she's 80!

Comments

  1. The museum pieces were interesting. I pray the friends will find Maleen in her new home❤️ I know it was bitter sweet sending Kathleen and Curtus off! Looks like a wonderful "See you later" gathering!🥰 awe... my beautiful sisters❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunset was spectacular!!!!!❤️🧡💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place, Beautiful people! Hope to see Guam one day. 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!