Highlights

In the Ministry


Aaron and I joined Bruce and Cherry Cooke in the ministry on Saturday. 
Here are some of the highlights of the territory we worked.


We found my new car parked outside our apartment.


No, not that one! This one!
Washing machine not included.


Since we are inviting everyone in the territory to the Memorial, the commemoration of Jesus Christ's death, we've been doing a lot of walking quick way to cover a large area. As we walked along, Aaron noticed a palm leaning over the road. "Don't walk under that" he said. I looked up expecting to see coconuts. Instead we discovered this…


…an amazing beehive!
Look at those honeycombs!


In another part of the territory we met these cute boys. When they saw us taking photos they tried to get their friends to turn around so that they would be in the photo too and of course they were trying to give the "hang loose" and "peace" signs.



Lastly, we delighted in this beautifully bloomed out plumeria.

It was a nice day in the ministry!

Comments

  1. That Beehive was amazing! Those little boys were so cute. Loved the Plumeria tree, my favorite. Looked like a fun day in the ministry. We are also doing a lot of walking with our invitation work. Has been great to just get out and walk. Would be nice if I saw more Palm trees and Plumeria trees, but oh well, at least we have been having many days of sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had walking territory, but we don't. I spend more time in the car then out! But it is still enjoyable just to be with my brother's and sister's. Bee's scary! At first I thought Aaron gave you another surprise with the red car....cute! Today will be a beautiful day, I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little boys! So cute! You should see us walking our territory with all the kids! We are quite a sight. Last weekend, Will had two at the door with him plus a brother and I had two with me plus a sister! It was so fun. The kids were great and it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!