Bugmania!

Flora and Fauna


Last night Aaron and I ran out to the store to pick up a few necessities. When we got home I went into the bathroom. Next to the toilet was a small cockroach (a toddler in cockroach years). I let out my usual screech, "Ahhhh!" and Aaron came in to whap it with a flip-flop. I was standing outside the bathroom as he did so and from my vantage point noticed something rolled up in the corner further behind the toilet. So I said to Aaron, "What is that?" As we looked closer we discovered that it was a millipede (rolled up it was about the size of a quarter). Aaron got a broom and swept it into the toilet. It never moved and where it came from we don't know. After flushing the bugs down, I went into the living room and noticed a spot on the rug. Looking closer I discovered that the spot was a bunch of tiny ants. Something had fallen to the floor and the ants had crept in under the front door to claim it. I pulled out the vacuum cleaner while Aaron scouted out their path from the door to the rug. Phew! All in one night. Our house is NOT normally this buggy. REALLY!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've got the makings of a really bad "made for TV" movie there. (No! NO! Don't open the pantry!!!):0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!!! Sounds like it must be time for owner to have complex sprayed. Like Angie said, sounds like a scary movie. I will still come and visit, not afraid, well, maybe a little.:>)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!