A Day in the Life of the Suttons

Hafa Adai from Guam


Here on Guam, Aaron and I share one vehicle.  Since I need the car for the ministry, I have to take him to work every day.  We get up around 6:20 a.m.  After we shower and get ready, I scramble eggs and make toast.  Aaron makes coffee and lunch for the day.  We eat breakfast together and then head out the door.  On the way to Aaron's office, I read the day's text (a bible verse and comments from the Watchtower) and then a few paragraphs of the Mankind's Search for God book (history of the world's religions).

We both take a moment to take in the scenery as we drive by Agana Bay.  The water is beautiful and we don't want to take for granted the island on which we live.

At Aaron's office, I get into the driver's seat and head for one of three meeting places for the ministry.  I meet up with others who will be going out into the area as well.  The meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. so, depending on where it is, I have anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes to spare.  I take that time to read.  I enjoy the downtime prior to my busy morning.  After I'm done in the ministry (sometimes noon, sometimes later) I return to our apartment or run errands.

At 4:40 p.m. or so, I head out to pick up Aaron.  On the way home, we talk about our day and plan our evening.  Pretty exciting, huh?!  It's very Leave it to Beaver, in a 2009 way!

Comments

  1. Leave it to Beaver! But where are the Children? xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt realize Beaver was so spiritually upbuilding... That's a very nice routine, and looking at the ocean scenery a 15 minute walk away, an enjoyable one.
    I am going to have to go do some personal study on coveting now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny Patty. I like the sound of the Leave it to Beaver life.:>) A wonderful spiritual routine.
    ---Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!