'80s Sensation!

Out and About


Another phenomenon here in Guam is their love for all things '80s (and early '90s). For example, check out the Micronesian Mall.

The radio stations continually play Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Backstreet Boys...among others! And people are not afraid to sing along to the radio in the store. Yesterday a man was behind me in line at the grocery store and he was singing along to "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago. I was so tickled by it that I wanted to join in...but I didn't.

Comments

  1. Sounds like our kind of place. We love listening to the 80's music. Shawn more than me but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS! The place just keeps sounding better and better! Warm tropical waters and Dexies Midnight Runners....cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy! I love your blog...you've been busy! Guam looks beautiful! It looks like you are adjusting well. I'm excited for you and the adventures you are having!
    Emily Head

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!