Hagatna

Island Tour

Aaron and I went down to Hagatna after we visited Gun Beach. There is an old Spanish Bridge there I wanted to check out. We also had lunch at The Old Hagatna Pub and Grill, a very quaint place with dark wood paneling and a beautifully carved bar. They even serve Mirror Pond beer there (of course they didn't have any chilled, arghhh!).

After lunch, Aaron scared me! We were walking along and he smacked his ankle on a signpost that was sticking out of the sidewalk (it had been cut off). When we got to the corner, he started to get dizzy so he leaned up against a pole. I could see that he started to pass out a couple times as he was standing there. And then all of a sudden he was going down. I had to grab hold of him and help him fall to the sidewalk so that he wouldn't crack his head. He passed out for what seemed like an eternity but was only about 15 to 20 seconds. Then he woke up to me standing over him, crying and calling his name.  He was totally normal and said, "What happened? What's wrong?"

He's always told me that when he hits his funny-bone really hard that he'll pass out. I've never seen him do it until now. 15 years and now it happens! Go figure! Scared me!

Comments

  1. How bizarre!! Sorry you had to go throught that.. Hope Aaron gets over the flu soon. The site you posted for fisheye was fantastic. what an amazing variety of fish there! Hope to get to see it.
    Take care
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! Loving all of your blogs! This one notsomuch! Be Careful! You promised! Glad it ended with a laugh! Your email back up yet? Missing you much.

    ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!