Great Day in the Ministry

In the Field

This morning I called back at a house where a woman had expressed interest in the Bible. When I got there, she was not home. Her niece, who just had a baby, was there with her two children. She too is interested in learning what the Bible teaches. I was able to demonstrate our free home Bible study program and she asked me to return next week. I'm excited to continue our discussion next week. Most of the people we returned to visit were home…which is a success of its own since people struggle here too to make a living.

Comments

  1. That sounds like a great experience. Keep us posted. Hope it turns out to be 2 bible studies, that would be wonderful.
    ---Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!