Fun with AI

The camera captures reality. AI expands it.

 
As you are probably aware, the use of AI is all the rage. We’ve had some fun playing with images.
Aaron and I during Jan’s visit outside Primo Pizzakaya
Maintenance worker
Civil Engineer
Our kids (if we had them) when they were young…
…and now
With Hyejin and Dae hoon in Tumon
Jacob, Chloe and Jessi
Jan, Shirley and Vanessa
The Shim Family
(this one was not from a photo, just a prompt)

Comments

  1. Fun photo's and I especially enjoyed how you guys didn't age but your kids did.:D See you Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got grandkids and you didn't even tell me! That is so cute they are perfect. Nothing less than I expected LOL I love all the AI photos they are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!