Jacob and Chloe’s anniversary dinner
The elevator at Nikko is a little sketchy but the traditional ceiling shot makes it all worth it.
“It’s my Anniversary!"
Cantonese Cuisine with a Japanese presentation
Aaron joined Russell, Elaine, Grace and Alice for Emma’s kinder promotion ceremony.
Emma received the Principal’s Award in recognition of her kindness, willingness to help others, good behavior, and countless other qualities that set her apart.
Same place, same time, chance meeting with Kin
Ran across these two in the Kingdom Hall during my usual workday
Coffee with friends
I was folding laundry when I came across a towel that was well past its prime. I pulled off the frayed edge, and Eliza, the good sport that she is, let me wrap it around her head.
I often walk the path outside Brandon’s office. He pops out to greet me on occasion.
Three out of four volunteered to help their friend with this assignment in the last minutes of the workday.
360 library view
Our girls
Movie night
For several days after, the kids were calling me Miranda Priestly.
“That’s all.”
SunRISE
A rare sighting!
Big catch…
…and release
Little catch…
…and dinner
Mother, daughter twinning
We’ve got the blues!
Movie night and super nachos
What is that? Purple cabbage
Hosting the speaker(s):
Blaise gave our talk one Sunday
Sam gave it the next Sunday
What’s for dinner? Lasagna
Aaron hosted a hike to Pagat Cave for visiting coworkers
Where was I? Sick
It’s been a long time since we posted a pickle tree.
Our traditional Cortez family photo outside CPK after dinner
Assembly one
Brennan, Eazher, Reign, Sam, Jon and Vins
Eliza and Sam
Dinner with Louis and Reimi
Trying out a new chinese restaurant
Assembly Two
Stefany met our friends from LA.
Al and Lydia hosted us back in 2017 during my cancer dilemma.
They are lovely people.
Mom and Dad had dinner with OUR friends Ed and Cindy
Convention time!
New family member
BLUE
My niece Ayla
She’s going into High School this year.
Nephew Owen
Nephew Jackson
Ava and Asher graduated from High School this year.
❤︎
SIDE NOTE: I recently saw a diagram of cousins, second cousins, etc. These two are my first cousins. once removed—which sounds very distant but they are my mom’s twin sister’s daughter’s children. To me they are my twin cousin’s children. That feels closer.
.jpeg)





















































❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete