Friends, Flowers + Family

January 2026


Alone on a beach?

Not entirely!
Emma and Rowen
An evening with Elaine and Russell
Beers with Louis and Reimi
Erika and Shawn almost ALWAYS wear matching t-shirts. In honor of them, for their anniversary, Aaron and I conformed to their dress code.
Watching the monthly broadcast with friends from the congregation.
Our regular and full-time pioneers during the Circuit Overseer's visit.
Flowers from a friend
It may seem like a very small thing but in the islands a bouquet like this is not inexpensive.
Making new friends and strengthening bonds with old friends
John, Cyn, Jacob and Tina
Movie night with the girls
Shay doing shadow puppets
Washer and dryer maintenance
Washing windows
Beers with Jessi and Brittni
W O R L D S  C O L L I D E
We met Debbie in South Africa (2001). Selyanne is from the Chuukese congregation on Guam. They met at a Special Convention in New Zealand where Debbie and her family moved (c. 2010).
F A M I L Y
We lost our dear brother-in-law, Clarence, on November 6, 2025. He was a kind and gentle man who loved his wife and daughters deeply. He was a genius in the kitchen, an amazing technical illustrator, a gifted inventor, and an adventurous and enthusiastic person who approached life with curiosity and creativity. He was truly one of a kind and will be deeply missed. A celebration in his honor was held January 17.

Comments

  1. It amazes me how busy you guys are. I'm just happy to be home. I'm sorry about your brother-in-law. It tickles me to see you doing maintenance 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry about your brother in law. 😔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!