We took a drive from our Airbnb in Foster City down Hwy 1.
Pomponio State Beach, south of Half Moon Bay
Aaron, excited as always to capture images of the birds
Brown pelicans
Pigeon Point Light Station State Park, south of Pescadero
Sea Lions played in the surf.

We entered the city limits of Santa Cruz in search of a brewery.
It wasn’t long and we found ourselves at Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing.


Driving on after lunch, we stopped off to watch the surfers
at Point Santa Cruz from Lighthouse Field State Park.

Ed was done posing for photos.

When I was 14, I took a trip with my uncle and cousins down to Santa Cruz.
I had never been back down to the boardwalk since then.

Strolling down “memory lane"
My cousin, Shannon and I
c. 1989
Aaron and I marked the occasion with a photobooth photo as well.

Later that evening, we enjoyed dinner at La Fonda de San Mateo,
"serving traditional Mexican food since 1976”.
The food was delicioso!
.jpeg)















.jpeg)
Good weather, beautiful views, delicious food, dear friends, priceless!
ReplyDelete