Summer Months

August 2023

I love working in disaster relief with these two
This barge blocked traffic for nearly a full day. They blew a tire (or two?!). 
I don't think these tires were rated for such a load.
Making better use of the space over the water heater
Tiny HOT peppers from Aaron's garden
A pineapple, also from Aaron's garden
Fun and games at a congregation gathering
Plenty of food
Carice and Liana were assigned to our congregation as Special Pioneers
The rain held back until the very end
We finally gave up after two years of working on the wiring of my Honda
Out in the ministry in my new Kia
For all those wondering
"Where's Kina?"
She's in New York
Cousin in Puerto Rico
My sister and her family said "See you later!" to the Big Island
Longtime family friends John and Sally
Jourdan, Christy and Maddix
Sisters of the heart
Aloha!
❤︎

Comments

  1. More family. A Dog ate your Honda!!🤣🤣Nice get to gather. Bitter sweet for my kids. Jolene loved Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see Kina's smiling face. I like your new car. Aaron is a master gardener.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!