We are in our sunset season. April did not disappoint.
Golden hour with friends.
Family worship with a view.
Memorial of Jesus Christ death
"Keep doing this in remembrance of me."
—1 Corinthians 11:24
A worldwide event for Jehovah's Witnesses.
One of many new murals popping up all over Guam.
I think she's so beautiful.
Name that location?!
Pffff! Who am I kidding? If you've been to Guam to see us, you've been to Shark's Cove.
If not, well...what are you waiting for?
If you've seen my blog even—you know this is Shark's Cove.
This is Maya.
Sergei and Julia
Big news…we are great!
Great Aunt Christy and Great Uncle Aaron
My nephew, Andrew and his wife, Kylie have a baby girl—
to my niece, Morgan's delight (right).
New brew pub on Guam—
Bonfire and relax.
April over.



















Beautiful events of April with our beautiful friends. We want our family worship with that wonderful view. So amazing, Guam does not disappoint when it comes to Sunsets. Sharks Cove is always a highlight! Thanks for sharing.:D
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I hate that picture of me and the dress! Jolene was not there to tell me how to raise my chin and hide my double chin!! LOL oh well! I love the beaches there! Love Kina And her family.And I agree with Cindy, your sunsets never disappoint.
ReplyDelete