Just the three of us on a gray day. Lunch at Three Squares and a little play in Piti.
Aaron and I joined Alan, Carmel and Ava (left). The usual crew (center and right).
Kina and I were at Two Lover's Point with a cart of Bible literature. This little girl (left) was thoroughly intrigued by the plexiglass used to keep our brochures from blowing away. She kept coming back, even bringing her siblings with her—all the while trying to communicate something to me in Korean.
This was a special day in the ministry—a celebration of sorts! Jessi is learning Chinese. The south part of the island has a handful of farmers that speak Chinese. Kina and Maybelline were both in search of former Bible students. Bran and I were there for support. We stopped along the way to make calls, gather food supplies and take a few photos. Our final destination was Merizo Pier. As the sun began its usual descent, the five of us jumped off the pier and plunged into the clear blue waters (dress clothes and all). What were we celebrating, you ask? Another successful year in the full-time ministry. Who was the force behind such shenanigans? Brandon, of course.
This is most of the pioneers in the Central Congregation (after the Circuit Assembly Pioneer Meeting). A few are missing.
These are the people I spend most of my time with.
💙






Crazy Fun, Love it!!! So cute about the little Korean Kids.:)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures, memory's, I love that you jumped off the pier meeting clothes and all!! What a beautiful group of people! love them all!!
ReplyDelete