Apr 06, 2015 Aunts // Sunday Praying Hands Bananas Aaron gave a talk in the South Guam Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. After the meeting at the Kingdom Hall, we enjoyed the hospitality of our wonderful friends Ray & Diane Scholze and Richard & Judy Rossman. Comments CindyApril 6, 2015 at 11:32 PMOne of my favorite parts of the island. It is so beautiful there. Glad your Aunts got to enjoy that area and the Hospitality of Ray and Diane and Richard and Judy. Great pics.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownApril 6, 2015 at 11:41 PMBetty said she enjoyed Aaron's talk and all your friends were wonderful. I haven't talked to Kitten. I know she enjoyed it all too! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!
One of my favorite parts of the island. It is so beautiful there. Glad your Aunts got to enjoy that area and the Hospitality of Ray and Diane and Richard and Judy. Great pics.
ReplyDeleteBetty said she enjoyed Aaron's talk and all your friends were wonderful. I haven't talked to Kitten. I know she enjoyed it all too! :)
ReplyDelete