Special Assembly Day



March 2, 2014
This Special Assembly Day (SAD) was indeed special. Our dear friend Mel was baptized.
{ with husband, Bobby and Jene }


Flores Family { minus Nathan }
Jeff, Brandon, Lianne and Miss Ella


Eric and Camille { pseudo-siblings }, me and Jodi


Aaron had the joy of baptizing Mel—a privilege and a first for him.




She was so happy!


Another first, Aaron did the Watchtower summary. It was a busy SAD.
Aaron and Kyle during a walk-thru at lunchtime.



me and one of my girls, Zaraiah

Comments

  1. When I saw this I knew I had seen it before, so my first thought was Christy's lost it! Then I remembered you sent me something (now I've lost it!) and all these pictures were in it, right after your assembly day! I actually printed the one of you and Aaron and Mel and Bobbie already :) Thank you, xoxoxox MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great pic of you and Aaron and love all the pics. Really like Aaron's tie. So neat to see again the pics of Mel, that was very exciting. How neat for Aaron to have the two firsts and great you got them on camera. All the pics on this post are great. Good work Christy! Congratulations again to Mel!:) Hope they are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!