
The three of us snorkeled at Fish Eye. It was Andrew's first time snorkeling in open water. A swimming pool just isn't the same!
Fish Eye drops down to about 30 feet. The water, in general, can be a bit rough in February. On this particular day there was a light current. Andrew followed Aaron out and I lagged behind to make sure Andrew was okay. At one point Andrew seemed to get a little nervous. We came up, gave him a lesson in kicking and all was good!
After a couple rounds I got cold so I headed for shore. But Andrew said "I could do this all day!", so he and Aaron went another round. Fish Eye has an abundance of fish and corals. Beautiful!
We followed up our excursion with BBQ pizza at Sunset Grill. Mmmm!
Rough water, I could not do that I would be sick! I knew I could count on you to keep our Andrew safe! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThe water is such a beautiful color. Its neat that Andrew enjoyed the snorkeling so much.
ReplyDelete