Ed and Cindy

Days Eleven and Twelve


Ed could not leave Guam without visiting Ritidian Beach.





Jungle road to the beach (left) and pot hole riddled road on the way out (right).
The cars were swerving back and forth in a line to avoid the holes.



{ Day Twelve }
Lunch with Ruby at Proa—local, fresh and gourmet!


Photo-bombing Ed. Heehee!


Sunset from our balcony. We have beautiful skies!


One last meal with Edward before he left for Oregon at Kai—Japanese Pub.

Comments

  1. Some of my favorite pictures on this post. Was some fun, fun times.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of you and Cindy, Christy. The water is just beautiful, as are you girls. :) And Kina's face in the last one made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures but mostly the one of you and Cindy. and you being silly with ED. I am so happy they got to come <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!