Ed and Cindy

Day Ten


We started our day in the ministry…



…after which we went to Fish Eye. 
The boys snorkeled and Cindy and I walked out to the observatory.






Aaron dove down 20 feet to feed the fish—so that Cindy could see them at the window.


We stopped off at one of our favorite spots, Sunset Grill, for BBQ'd pizza and G&Ts. A very talented 14-year-old girl was singing to the accompaniment of her guitar and her father's drums.


After dinner, we went to Underwater World—something Aaron and I had never done. We enjoyed the experience very much!





Nurse sharks


Sting ray





There were several types of sharks.




 The turtle was most engaging.



Upstairs were numerous tanks with all sorts of sea creatures.







Comments

  1. Looks amazing! I'm sure it was sad to see them go. Glad you had such a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks amazing. Put all of that on our next trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!