Dec 09, 2013 Ed and Cindy Day Five We enjoyed a relaxing day at Gun Beach —complete with snorkeling, sunbathing and smooching! Ahhhhh! Comments PattyDecember 10, 2013 at 7:13 AMHey sis, I love the picture of Ed and Cindy Kissing. I know you had a good time, and your going to miss her. You will be busy in no time.........I love you, momReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRuthieDecember 10, 2013 at 7:27 AMAwwww...how sweet! Cute pic of Ed and Cindy. Beautiful sunset too. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCindyDecember 10, 2013 at 10:14 AMAhhhh, that is sweet.:) We had a wonderful time. We miss you guys and your island. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCody and AmandaDecember 11, 2013 at 1:59 AMCute!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!
Hey sis, I love the picture of Ed and Cindy Kissing. I know you had a good time, and your going to miss her. You will be busy in no time.........I love you, mom
ReplyDeleteAwwww...how sweet! Cute pic of Ed and Cindy. Beautiful sunset too. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, that is sweet.:) We had a wonderful time. We miss you guys and your island.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete