Guess what beach this is!
The near-typhoons that have thus far skirted the island have changed the trail and shoreline.
We played a little progressive rummy, had some salty snacks and beer,
tossed a football, played smash ball, snorkeled and swam.
tossed a football, played smash ball, snorkeled and swam.

The tide was high so we left before dark. As it was, the waves were lapping
on the rocks and it was waist deep for Cindy.
Kina's dad called the police. They sent a couple officers out right away to collect our statements. Then we waited around for the CSI unit to come out to fingerprint. It took him awhile to get there because he was already at a burglary.
Kina's brothers took Ed and Cindy home so that they could clean up. Cindy made dinner. Thank you, Cindy! The boys brought back pizza. We didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. or thereabouts.


















Whoa, I need my sun glasses!........OK, got them. What a fun adventure! Well, until you got back to the cars! CSI in Guam, cool. So sorry about all the goods lost! Jerks.........Glad your all OK though. Cindy is such a sweetie, making dinner for you :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful beach and a wonderful day. Felt so sorry for the cars broke in to, sad. But it happens everywhere.Ed and I didn't have anything taken. Nothing really to take. Wasn't that a cool star fish on my head? Aaron found it and of course after pic, he put it back in ocean! Great posting Christy.:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a stinky ending to your very fun day. Glad you didn't get back to the cars when the thieves were there!
ReplyDeleteStarfish?! What?! I had to look again. I thought it was part of your hat Cindy! LOL. I've got to stop looking at the blog at midnight when I'm tired. LOL. That IS an awesome starfish.
ReplyDelete