Ed and Cindy

Day One


Ed and Cindy, two lovers, at Two Lovers Point

We've waited four years for this moment—
and now it's here! They're here! They're REALLY here!


Ed being naughty { note the sign }




quite pleased with our purchases from the ABC Store


window shopping


checking out the hotels


in need of refreshment


sneakin' around Aaron's office

Comments

  1. Can't believe we are actually here, it is great. Our host and hostess are treating us royal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you guys made it. They are the perfect host and hostess aren't they. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Aww! I'm jealous... and happy for you, too... but mostly jealous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't expect any less from Ed! LOL. Looks like a fun day of shopping and sight-seeing. Beautiful sunshine! Soak it up. It's really cold and windy here last day or two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!