Pohnpei

{ Images Thought Lost }

the beach at The Village Hotel


Phyllis and Satoko  |  Alan and Tamara
Satoko and Yoko
Tatsuo, in field ministry with Bible student and family
the roadside market where Phyllis and I bought our Pohnpeian skirts
pods of bright red seeds that Aaron and Phyllis were constantly 
stooping down to collect for making jewelry


a delicious meal prepared by the loving hands of Satoko
and an informative tour by Tatsuo at the RTO
{ remote translation office } 


see the pepper. taste the pepper. that concludes pepper farm tour.
Aaron taking a photo of Joe taking a photo of Aaron


climbing the wall of Nan Madol
 swimming with the eels at Kepirohi Waterfall



Nett Point BBQ
Kaselehlie Pohnpei

Sad note: The Village Hotel closed April 1, 2013. 
This is a great loss for the tourism of Pohnpei. Read more...


Comments

  1. Great photo's, glad they were not lost. At first I thought Aaron in the last photo had some wild hair, until I noticed the halo on both your heads.:) That is sad about the hotel, that would be a great loss for Pohnpei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so funny I thought it was his hair too!! Great Pictures Christy. The waterfall is gorgeous! Was it cold? To bad about the Hotel! I was wondering what Aaron was doing with that plant........Interesting :)xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And...I too thought Aaron had wild hair. Beautiful place, beautiful people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!