.jpeg)
Enjoying a special meal with friends at the Micronesia Branch during the Branch Visit
To make a larger “dining room” for the meal, we had to remove benches in the Kingdom Hall.
One of the best parts of working at the branch is spending time with my niece…
…and other young ones.
Dinner with Brandon, Marlene, Jeremy and Chelsea
New friends from Bend, Oregon
Hannah, Sanoma and Addison
Pizza and a movie with the girls
Relaxing after the movie
Aaron went diving with Jeremy, Jacob, Blaise and Trina
Collaborating on a spreadsheet in the Maintenance office
Ministry with the Cortez family
Taking time to ketchup with Eric
Spirit week at the office
“favorite superhero” Superman
“twinning” with Jecelia














I love how you always notice when someone is twining, I do that too but I don't take pictures! I might start! I love your superhero 😉 yours social love that you always include young family's. Branch visit brings some beautiful privileges!! ♥
ReplyDelete