P E R F E C T E V E N I N G
M O V I E N I G H T
I served the girls Martina’s lemon clam linguine with roasted asparagus.
A week later, they sent us photos from Cost-U-Less, picking up ingredients for their own version.
They also had a little fun with photos—just like Aaron loves to do, only I think they did it better.
C O N V E N T I O N
June marks the beginning of convention season in Oregon (sometimes as early as May).
Mom and my Aunt Patsy—twins twinning
Mother + Daughter
Mother + Daughter (my cousin Shannon)
P U Z Z L E D
Our friend Rlene, is an avid bird photographer. She had five of her photos published as puzzles. She gifted one to us. It was no easy task but we enjoyed the process.
G R A D U A T I O N S
We had four graduates this year. We’re very proud of them ALL!
Our niece Maggie, with Jolene and Will
Our nephew Cole, with Will, Jennie, Reid, Huston and Courtney
Our nephew Jackson, with Amanda and Josh
Our niece Claudia, with Jan, Kevin and Jennie
5 0 Y E A R A N N I V E R S A R Y
We were invited to celebrate with the Duane and Jackie.
D I N N E R W I T H F R I E N D S
No evening is complete until one or both of these girls fall asleep. Like auntie, like niece.
S U N D A Y
Aaron gave a talk in the Chuukese congregation.
Jayma translated for Aaron. It was her first time and she did an excellent job, so we were told.
C E L E B R A T I O N
We continued the party for the Lee’s 50th on the water.
❤︎
F A M I L Y
Dinner with Marlene and Brandon
Making New Zealand pies with Jacob and Chloe
Meat and cheese covered over with puff pastry
Yummy!
P R E G O
Our favorite restaurant at Westin Resort finally opened up again after closing during the pandemic. We were happy to be back!

































Enjoyed your adventures!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had your energy. It's so nice to see you and the kids! And all the friends.love all the family post!
ReplyDeleteLots of graduations this past year. Seems impossible the kids are that old now. Congratulations to them all. Beautiful sunset in the dinner pic. Congratulations to the Lee's and happy 50th!
ReplyDeleteLots of Graduations. Congratulations to them all! Congratulations and Happy 50th to the Lee's. Beautiful sunset in the dinner pic. Guam gets the best sunsets.
ReplyDelete