Bethel Tour

February 2024

 
I took a Bible student to tour Bethel.
It was my first tour since the pandemic.
My girl Marlene works in the kitchen.
Naomi explained the translation work that is done on Guam and throughout the islands.
This is Crystal…
…and her grandson Konnor.
He was so excited to see Caleb and Sophia.
He's watched all the "Become Jehovah's Friend" videos many times.
Crystal's grandmother, Jene Persinger is in our congregation. Crystal attended meetings and studied as a young person. Of course, Jene has always shared Bible truths with her. To a degree, she has been Crystal's moral compass over the years. Jene was expressing to Aaron over the phone one evening that she wanted Crystal to have her own personal Bible study. I overheard and immediately said "I'll study with her!" To my surprise, Crystal accepted. We have gotten together regularly ever since and she attends most (if not all) meetings via Zoom. We have become good friends. I enjoy seeing her progress in her relationship with Jehovah.

Comments

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!