On our way to Big Island we stopped off to see the Flowers for a couple days.
They took us on a driving tour of the island.
Diamond Head Beach Park
Plenty surfers
Hawaii Kai Lookout
Hanauma Bay
Lunch along the way
Kalapawai Cafe & Deli in Waimanalo
Nuuanu Pali Lookout
The Pali Lookout is a site of deep historical significance. Named “Pali” meaning “cliff” in Hawaiian, the Pali Lookout is the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, where in 1795 King Kamehameha I won the struggle that finally united Oahu under his rule. This fierce battle claimed hundreds of soldiers’ lives, many of which were forced off of the Pali’s sheer cliffs.—www.gohawaii.com
It was a bit windy, known for its strong and howling wind.
Gorgeous
Gnarly tree
Dinner with Brandon and Naomi (formerly of Guam)
We see you, Gad!
A round of "usies"
Naomi, there's a monkey on your back!
One last game of Sequence
W I N N I N G
❤
We so enjoyed seeing these dear friends!
.jpeg)

















The Flowers💞they haven't changed! Nice you got to spend time with them.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see the Flowers, they are looking good. Always enjoy the sites of Oahu.
ReplyDelete