Six Sunday sessions starting in July, ending in August—
"Pursue Peace"! 2022 Convention
of Jehovah's Witnesses
In 2023 we go back to our in-person conventions!
Everyday a different assignment
And more…
Dinner and games with our "kids"
Beautiful sunset from our apartment
More fun and games
This may look like an ordinary sewer pipe…
…but it's actually catchment for the AC unit.
We use the water for our plants.
Somebody left this set of golf clubs at our dumpster.
Aaron's going to try cleaning them up.
One day I heard a big boom and then saw this.
I still don't know what happened but it couldn't have been good.
New plant inside
You may be wondering where Kina has been.
She's living life in New York for a time.
Don't worry, she'll be back!
❤
.jpeg)
















.jpeg)









I love your convention duties! Loved seeing my grandchildren, all 4 of them😉🤩I wish your dad played games!🙄hey he could always make a coat rack out of the golf clubs😊 Looking forward to in-person conventions!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all the variety of convention duties, you made it very fun. We forgot about Chicken foot, we going to dig out our domino's and play.:)
ReplyDeleteI adore the convention process there. 😉
ReplyDeleteI just discovered the comments section 🤩