Sunset dinner with Shawn, Erika and Jessi
Pizza-burgers with Chad and Leah
More 25th anniversary shenanigans—
they tied this to our door
Anybody else see a baby dragon?
First day back "in-person" for the ministry since 2020
Driving south for a wedding
Brandon and Marlene came too
Also Iuliia and Sergei
We dined after at CPK
Training for cart-witnessing
Sunset and dinner with Micah and Maybelline
Westin staycation
Aaron and I had so much fun buying gifts for a "white elephant" exchange at the office.
The staff seemed to enjoy it!
Coffee break in the ministry
More pizza-burgers with Curtis and Kathleen
We hiked 1000 Steps (aka Tagu'an Point) with Curtis, Kathleen, Jacob and Chloe.
We're growing salad greens!
F A M I L Y
❤︎
Our nephews Reid (in front), Will, Huston and Cole
Reid's leaving elementary school behind
Mom and dad flew to Hawaii to surprise their longtime dear friends for their 50th anniversary.
Their daughter Christy (aka little Christy) and my sister Jolene (also best friends) pulled a fast one and surprised both couples!
Mo' and Jenn
Walking grandma's dog Lacy



















































Your people my people! Love those faces! HAPPY 25TH!! FAMILY PICTURES! I love them.❤️
ReplyDelete