So entertaining!
We popped out to our property on a Sunday afternoon to pull this invasive weed from our trees. Jacob came by on his way home to help.
Preparing the balcony for outdoor dining with friends. Serving pizza burgers.
We have a rosemary bush that grows beautifully. Aaron infused some vodka with it.
We harvested our calamansi.
Chloe's friends hosted a wedding shower for her. They had such nice things to say about her. It made me love her even more.
During the week of our Circuit Assembly there was no midweek meeting so we took advantage of the free time and stayed a couple nights at the Westin Resort. It was quiet and rainy!
We enjoyed our dinner at Issin, across from Prego at Westin. Twelve years and we'd never been there before.
We made the best of it!
A glass of wine and music in the lobby
Circuit Assembly Day
Beautiful sunset. Dirty window. Really wish I could reach it.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
Jacob gave his first talk in English. He did a great job!
We were all so proud of him!
I've been enjoying a project with some friends. Researching and reporting our findings on women of the Bible. This is a letter from Esther to Mordecai.
I've been getting a little creative lately.
Watercolor Paint
Acrylic Paint
Pen and Ink
Aaron's painting too! Laying down acrylic primer.
His inspiration.
Working in some oil pastels.
Taking a Friday off.
Jacob helped Brandon clean GHD one night, so he forged this reminder—supposed to be from Aaron to himself. Funny kid!
❤
Great fun with the filters, we loved it! Nice midweek getaway at Westin, no matter the weather. Can't believe the size of the weed the boys had to pull out. So proud of Jacob and all his spiritual growth. You both do such nice art work. I'm jealous!:D
ReplyDeleteI love the filters, Funny! Dinner on your balcony looks like fun! Westin would be fun, lasting dinner looks yummy! It was a fun shower and a great talk. I loved your letter from Esther. Your cards are beautiful, love your painting you gave Jolene! Beach time!! Forged note, Funny! I miss you guy!!
ReplyDelete