The Month of August

Life under COVID-19 restrictions.


We enjoyed the remaining days of the








A restful day at the Westin.


Insert caption here.


I tried my hand at English muffins. They turned out rather well.


A work in progress.
Afraid to put my brush to it again since 
I like where it's at but know its not finished.
Be brave, Christy!


This girl steals the heart of her great auntie.


Exercise and a show—incredible sky!



Tie dye masks from Mom.


Fine dining.


Aaron tries his hand at sourdough.




Delicious!


Volunteer mushrooms.



Katya cut Aarons hair.


Oleg made dumplings.


Maksim ate soursop.


The family is happily lodged in their own apartment not too far away.


Entertaining Maksim.


Katya's gift to us.

Comments

  1. Love that painting your working on, finish it, I want to see it! Please.:D An adorable gift from Katya. Always love the relaxing at the Westin, it is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting, I agree finish is! Wish I was there to have some of Aaron bread with ya all! I'm glad you still make time for the beach! The show was spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your faces! You guys are inspiring...painting, baking... your painting is awesome! That picture of the incredible sky truly is incredible! Frameable. You live in a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!