Oregon 2019 // Florence // Everything In Between


So, "home" for me—as in "I'm going back home"—is Florence (Oregon, not Italy). It's not the place I was born or the place I call home now but it's "home"
I lived there from age 6 to age 19. And now my parents live there again. It's a beautiful, small town on the Oregon Coast.



While visiting my folks, we explored Old Town Florence…




…played with my super niece, Arrow.
("great niece" makes me feel SO old)




Andrew: Auntie, will you go for a walk with us on the beach tomorrow morning at sunrise?
Me: Ugh! (but I can't say no)


    




My beautiful Oregon Coast.


Photog, Maggie Sue.










Sunday meeting with my family, two full rows.


More baby time.



Stripes.


Mo'. What more is there to say! This girl!


Papa and great-gran!


Just hangin' around the house.






Magz took our photos. Zoey Jane was her assistant.




Just kept laughing because Aaron couldn't keep his eyes open.


We visited with Karen, my dear friend since I was a teenager.



These two, best friends ever since ever since (as they say on Guam).


Lunch with my twin cousin and her husband.


Hmm. Puzzling.


Success!


One last meal before we headed home!


Comments

  1. Love all these, maybe one I really look wrinkled in at dinner I'm not fond of. It was fun let's do it agian soon๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Perfect weather on the Oregon Coast for your visit. Maggie Sue did a great job on your photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!