June 2019


Visited this beauty a couple of times in June.

    


Joined the Barrigada pioneers for their meeting during the Circuit Overseer visit.


Celebrated Char and Jeff's anniversary with good friends.



Said good-bye to our friend Vanessa (left).


New mural and new location for Poki Fry, just around the corner from our home. Mmm!

    

Trying new things in favorite places (Kai).


 Very proud of these two for graduating Chuukese language class.


Students from Chuukese, Ponapean and English language classes.


Getting to know these two as a couple.
My boy's growing up (tears).


Dinner with the Musin family.

    

 A little trumpet play.


And finally,
2019 "LOVE NEVER FAILS"!
Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses


    

Good friends and special people.





    

    

        



    


    

    


Best life ever.



And all too soon it was over.

Comments

  1. Good Morning,
    A very nice post to wake up to. Such a beautiful tree. Love all the pics and noticed the cute gurgle pot in one of the photos. Beautiful people and friends at the Love Never Fails Convention.:) Jacob and Brandon are doing great, well done boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memory lane, I miss everyone now.I know we probably never made an impression on them but the certainly did on us. I love your congregation! The convention was awesome, wish I could go again. Your photos are beautiful as always. Congratulations Brandon! They all grow up and leave home :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!