Exploring ‎⁨Arashiyama


    

We left our hotel, grabbed the necessities and caught a train to Arashiyama—site of the bamboo forest.










The birder in Aaron was in full photo mode.



Can only imagine how beautiful this must be in the spring!


    
 
I love cucumbers and I love pickles, so how could I turn away
from a freshly pickled cucumber ON A STICK?!
Pickled everything (right).


The lovely Kathleen.
Green tea soft serve (background).




This photo is ONLY here because of the man caught in the right corner of the frame. 
His expression is so funny! Thank you, "random man on the street" for the chuckle!


    

Thanks to Curtis for capturing the seemingly mundane photos that fill in the blanks and help tell the full story.


Into the bamboo forest.
Join us!

Next post...


Comments

  1. That green bird was very pretty. Interesting sites, especially the random man.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the green tea Ice cream was interesting. Did you take a ride in the carriages?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!