Congratulations, Sister Ned!


Gready Ned got baptized as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses on June 4, 2017. She studied the Bible off-and-on for 15 years or more.  


Something that really helped her think more deeply about her personal responsibility to Jehovah was watching the experiences/videos—specifically of older ones—at the end of her study each week and practicing the songs for the meeting. It has been a wonderful privilege to watch Jehovah working with her and drawing her right in!



Her husband, who is not a bible student or a witness (but has considerably softened in the past year) asked her, “How will you review the questions for baptism? You know you have started dementia.” She answered, “I don’t really know how well I will do but I love Jehovah and promised myself to him and since he is the Almighty he will help me.”
—told by Tamara Cole (left) of Ebeye, Marshall Islands

    
    

The children of the Ebeye congregation were so enthralled with the baptism pool.
Joy in simple things—that is life in Micronesia!


Comments

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!