Nov 02, 2015 Sixth Year August 29th marked our 6th year on Guam I had to go back in my photo history to see what we did on that day. Seems we were at the Westin. Comments CindyNovember 3, 2015 at 9:47 AMThe Westin is always a good choice! Those 6 years have flown by in some ways.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownNovember 4, 2015 at 10:48 AMYes I agree with Cindy those 6 years have flown by!! It seems the norm for you to be there, I try not to dwell on it :) And we will be there in less then 3 month!!! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!
The Westin is always a good choice! Those 6 years have flown by in some ways.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree with Cindy those 6 years have flown by!! It seems the norm for you to be there, I try not to dwell on it :) And we will be there in less then 3 month!!!
ReplyDelete