
Aaron and I took a trip back in time on May 3 to the year 1924.
We arrived in style at the Cotton Club for the
Guam Chamber of Commerce 90th Anniversary Gala.
Taking full advantage of the environment and festivities, we invited our friends Tim, Jessica and Kina down to the Hyatt for cocktails prior to the event. Per our request, Jessica brought her camera along to capture the mood of the moment.
I love this photo! Though not extremely flattering, it captures the comedy that is our friendship.
This girl brings out the silly in me! Gotta love it!
Photos by Jessica Peterson

















Love, love, love all these photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun looking event! You guys really pulled it off and look great in all your photo's. Love the ones also with Kina. I especially like the family photo of you and Aaron by the car. Great pics.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so classy! Fun stuff. :-)
ReplyDeleteDitto!! Great job on all...........you might have been born to late!! You know I'll have to have some of these pictures :)
ReplyDeleteYou all are adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the phone in mirror
ReplyDelete