
After spending a morning in the field ministry, Nathan and Andrew went for burgers. Then Nate took Andrew to one of Guam's hidden beauties, we like to call, The Spot. It's a staircase that descends the cliffside at Hospital Point.


The swell was rather high so the show was spectacular!





Never turn your back on the ocean!

Later that afternoon, Andrew and I went for a last snorkel at Ypao Beach. There was a strong current that moved us along the shore. It was a challenge to stay in one spot for very long. We went with the flow, jumped out, walked down the beach and started again. There are lots of fish at Ypao Beach.



That concludes the highlights of Andrew's trip to Guam. We hope he'll come back.
We're pretty sure Andrew ♡d Guam and we KNOW Guam ♡d Andrew!
Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures. Guam's water is unbelievably beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFarewell Andrew.
Beautiful sis, I know Andrew loved Guam........I hope he goes back soon. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, you need to take me to these secret spots one day too!
ReplyDeleteThen it wouldn't be a secret anymore! :)
Delete