As a Regular Pioneer, I spend a minimum of 840 hours per year in the ministry.
To accomplish this, I try to average 70 hours per month. February is a short month and,
as you can imagine, this is not easy to do when we have visitors.

Andrew was a willing participant. He spent over 30 hours with me in the ministry.
Of course, we had as much fun as possible while doing so!


Some of our territory is rural and quite beautiful.

Nathan finished high school last summer and is in his first year of regular pioneering.
He and Andrew share interests in fishing and espresso—
that and the fact that we spent all those hours in the ministry made for a fast friendship!
SIDE NOTE: You may have noticed, the brothers don't wear ties in the ministry on Guam. So, why the bow ties? Nathan and I work together with a couple others, witnessing to people at their place of business. To show respect for such, we dress appropriately. We provide articles from the Watchtower and Awake! to help employers/employees in practical matters. Past titles include: Stress, Keys to Managing It and How to Invest Your Time Wisely
You can download these articles and more at JW.org under Publications.

Very cool, I do regret we did not get to work your real rural areas. Oh well, next time.The boys look great in their bow ties.:)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a good boy, I'm glad he was able to pioneer with you :) It looks like you had fun in the ministry :)
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to stop and appreciate Jehovah's creation while in the ministry...really, no matter where we are and what we're doing. So nice that Andrew was a service buddy. :) And that he was able to make a friend. It would be cool if they could stay in contact.
ReplyDelete