
Uncle Aaron was determined to add a little education to Andrew's vacation. Aaron's company sponsors an Annual Bridge Contest for high school students, so he challenged Joe and Andrew to build a bridge that would stand up to the competition. Joe designed it and Andrew was to build it.


The two of them became partners in other endeavors as well—dishes and fish identification.



We have only to test its strength.
I'm sure they enjoyed every minute of the bridge designing and building. Looks great. Sweet that Joe and Andrew were a team in dish washing, very helpful. Good job guys!
ReplyDeleteHow nice that Andrew got to know Jo, by working with him on a bridge. And I love the way the Guam men do dishes!! The bridge looks great! I see Aaron got to help. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteCool bridge. Curious to see how it held up. Hopefully bridge construction workers don't sip wine when building THEIR bridges. ;0)
ReplyDelete