Well, I didn't find one but somebody did. Here's the story:
When Brittanie Penrose dropped a message in a bottle off a California pier back in 2010, she certainly didn't expect it to end up in Guam. Penrose, who was 24 at the time, was battling brain cancer when her boyfriend, Aaron Lanari, surprised her with an empty wine bottle and encouraged her to write a note. Three years and around 6,200 miles later, the bottle was found by Javier Sanchez, a 14-year-old student cleaning up a beach with his classmates in Guam. The students and their teacher broke open and read the faded letter aloud. In it, Penrose described her cancer battle and encouraged whoever found the bottle to "reach out and grab life." She is now cancer free.
You can read more, see photos and watch a video at YAHOO! NEWS
copy source: msn now

That is really cool and so great she is cancer free. BTW, I like the way you did that pic.
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet story, thanks for sharing. Love your picture :)
ReplyDeleteGreat story Christy I love the picture.
ReplyDeleteI must of had trouble posting! funny. It happens! love you
ReplyDelete