Jun 05, 2012 Swimming Thailand Jumbo swims in the Andaman Sea at Mai Khao Beach with his mahout daily. He receives a freshwater rinse and towel dry prior to greeting his many adoring fans. Comments CindyJune 5, 2012 at 10:37 AMWhat a special treat, thanks for sharing the video. Jumbo, really seemed to enjoy the water.That was really cool. Sure like the looks of that Resort. I know I already said that on another posting, but I do!:DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPattyJune 6, 2012 at 2:35 PMWell that was fun............xoxo momReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Guam GuideJune 11, 2012 at 9:58 AMThanks for the video of Jumbo. Loved it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!
What a special treat, thanks for sharing the video. Jumbo, really seemed to enjoy the water.
ReplyDeleteThat was really cool. Sure like the looks of that Resort. I know I already said that on another posting, but I do!:D
Well that was fun............xoxo mom
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video of Jumbo. Loved it.
ReplyDelete