Tarza Waterpark

Fun with Friends


On Friday we were invited to Tarza Waterpark. There were about fifty witnesses from three different congregations. The park provided lunch for us too. We had a lot of fun!


Rhea Li and Aaron


Chastity Buntas, Keona Imler, Momi Mafnas, Cloe Buntas


Maybelline Griffith and I


Micah Griffith


Crystal and Kimic Anderson


Jene Persinger and her grandson, Jared 


I think you know this yahoo! 


Joanne and Nelson Iseri


Jenny and Ken Yeung


Emma Quichocho and Cathy Buntas


Shay Mazzei and Victoria Tuzhanskaya

Good food! Good fun! Good friends!

Comments

  1. Who are those Yahoo's? Does that one brother behind the inner tube, have knee socks on? Thought I would ask before Angie did.:>) Anyway, looks like a very fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that really looks like fun. I wish I could have come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE!!!! I want to go there!!!! PLEASE!!!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!