Shopping Spree

The Sutton Inn


Acrylic and watercolor painting by a local artist.
Purchased at the Micronesian Fair.

These are some of the items we've purchased lately.
We have a favorite shop that imports furniture and accessories from Bali. 


Acrylic painting on canvas.


Aaron's first orchid on Guam.
We purchased this at the Micronesian Fair last weekend.


This is a bench we purchased for the office.


This is another bench that we put near the front door.
It stores our shoes and slippers.

Comments

  1. LOVE the office bench! (It's all nice, but that's my favorite...)Thanks for the maps. There are more islands there than I realized (obviously should have paid more attention in geography) Do any of the congregations on Guam have other islands as their territory? Looking forward to hearing/seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both benches, but the office one is especially cool. I also like Aaron's orchid, it is a very pretty one, and looks good in your pot. Nice paintings also. Your little shop sounds very fun. Thanks for sharing.
    ---Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really a neat bench for the office! I love it, they both have a very clean look! Both very nice pieces for your home.
    I love the painting the colors are perfect! You two just have an eye for these things! It's about time Aaron got a plant!
    I agree with Cindy your shop sounds fun! You'll have to take me there someday..........did I say that? xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Negative or inappropriate comments will not be posted. Thank you!